When I started blogging, I always loved to read tags and blog awards. And I’m thrilled to bits that people are now thinking of me and nominating me/tagging me for various tags/awards. I hope this doesn’t sound obnoxious or anything – I don’t mean to be. The challenge now is keeping up with these along with other posts — and life! I am behind but I will try to get to them. And if you think I’ve forgotten, please drop me a note. I am still a sleep deprived mommy. Anyway, I ramble as usual.
This tag came from the ever so cute Sofia from MakeupStained. Here it goes:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 a.m.
2. How do you like your steak? Well-done. I know I know — the flavour is all gone when it’s done this way but what can I say? I like it this way.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ice Age 3 with my offspring. Before that, Star Trek
4. What is your favorite TV show? True Blood!!!!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Canada. I don’t want to be anywhere else
6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee & Muffin
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love all cuisines! My top faves are Indian, Italian and Vietnamese and Japanese
8. What foods do you dislike? Pickles!
9. Favorite place to eat? Hmmm. I love so many restaurants.
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinegrette (I know I spelled this wrong)
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mazda tribute
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, fun top with great accessories
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? the UK!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Canada
16. Favorite time of day? Early evening
17. Where were you born? Manila, Philippines
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Figure skating during the Olympics
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don’t get this question. Moving on!
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Weird question. Moving on.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? All my readers!
22. Bird watcher? Not really.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m more productive in the morning.
24. Do you have any pets? Nope.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I’m going to plan my 10 year wedding anniversary trip (it’s not until 2010). I think I finally convinced The Husband that we should go on a trip. I’m thinking London/Paris! Or maybe Italy…we’ll see.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A fashion reporter.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Eating an entire jar of peanut butter with my cousin.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Neither.
29. Are you married? Yes, very happily!!
30. Always wear your seat belt? YES!
31. Been in a car accident? No.
32. Any pet peeves? Ignorant people.
I just realized I didn’t finish the rest! Here it is:
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni
34. Favorite Flower? Peony
35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McD’s
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? passed!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Sara.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? The Bay
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? MAC binge
41. Like your job? yep
42. Broccoli? yep
43. What was your favorite vacation? My honeymoon
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? family
45. What are you listening to right now? nada
46. What is your favorite color? red
47. How many tattoos do you have? zero
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? All my readers!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? Just now.
50. Coffee drinker? Yes
That’s it! I tag Su-pah, Madame B Fatale, and Tastes like Glitter and any of you who want to do this!