NARS Luxembourg Satin Lip Pencil Takes Centre Stage

NARS Luxembourg Satin Lip Pencil has been on my wish list forever. Anytime I was at a Sephora or a NARS counter, I would swatch it, want it but yet talk myself out of it. “You don’t ‘need’ it,” I told myself. Well, finally just two weeks ago, the ‘want’ finally became too much and I hit checkout on Sephora.com. So glad I did because this colour is divine.

Luxembourg is a bright, bold watermelon pink. It takes centre stage. You put this on, and you need to own it ;-)

I’m absolutely over the moon in love with the colour. It is not red, nor pink. It has both, and is so rich in colour I can’t stop staring at my lips when I wear it.

Since it is such a high impact colour, I tend to keep everything else very understated. Here’s what I used to do to ‘support’ Luxembourg the other day:

NARS Rajasthan eyeshadow (taupe colour only)

NARS Blush – Sex Fantasy

NARS Creamy Concealer – Custard

NARS Sex Fantasy Blush

NARS Adelaide Illuminator

Diorskin Nude Foundation

Hourglass Ambient Powder – Dim Light

L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Cover Fx Brightening Primer

Clinique eyeshadodw primer (not pictured)

So there you have it. Another item from a recent haul.

I’m been having quite a renewed love affair with NARS lately. Stay tuned for more!

7 thoughts on “NARS Luxembourg Satin Lip Pencil Takes Centre Stage

• January 21, 2014 at 1:15 pm

I’ve been all about NARS lately too! Sometimes I feel a little guilty when my site leans so heavily toward one brand, but at least it’s honest…right? :) Luxembourg has been hanging out on my wish list too and now I want Rajasthan. Enabler!

• January 21, 2014 at 8:46 pm

It’s honest! I think it’s totally cool and shows we aren’t always driven by the latest collections but by what we are actually interested in :-) You are also an enabler missy! ;)

• January 21, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Gorgeous! I don’t have one of these Satin Pencils-yet haha. I haven’t physically been to a Sephora in MONTHS to be honest. I think November for the FF sale was the last time. That’s gotta be a record for me!

• January 21, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I think you might need to peruse these pencils, my friend. It had been a while for me too but now I’m out of control. LOL

• January 21, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Oh Wowww!!! Not sure I’d be brave enough for it but I loooove how it looks on you. The entire look is in fact beautiful! Love! :)

• January 21, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Aw thanks Icaria. You are so sweet!

• January 23, 2014 at 6:11 am

Luxemburg looks gorgeous on you! I’ve only tried their Matte Velvet in Dolce Vita and it’s quite nice. Wish it was a twist uppery thing instead of something I have to sharpen though >_<