Ah, Lipgloss, How I Neglect Thee

Ah, lipgloss. Probably the most neglected items in my collection as a result of my obsession with lipstick, blush, bronzer…and so on. But the other day while looking for a lipstick, a gloss did grab my attention. It was bright, it was reddish pink and right up my alley. So wear it I did, and I was a happy mama that day. And since that day, this gloss is the sole gloss that it’s in my ‘most used’ products.

The gloss in question is Bite Beauty’s Garnet*, a beautiful reddish pink that packs a punch of high gloss goodness. The colour instantly brightens my complexion, and I think could work on my skin tones.

It is highly pigmented so just a swipe or two across the lips is all it takes. My only gripe is that it is sticky but I can live with it. The colour is gorgeous, and it has great lasting power (a good 3 to 4 hours for me).

Bite Beauty continues to wow me with its products.

Have you tried anything from the brand? What do you recommend?

8 thoughts on “Ah, Lipgloss, How I Neglect Thee

• December 23, 2013 at 1:04 am

Gorgeous colour! I haven’t tried anything from Bite Beauty yet but I want to check them out now. :)

• December 25, 2013 at 2:47 pm

I’m fairly new to the brand too Kirti. So far I’ve liked everything I’ve tried!

• December 23, 2013 at 5:17 am

This looks like something I’d wear every day! I’ve read lots about Bite Beauty but it has yet to hit our shores. I’m hoping Sephora will bring it in soon :-)

• December 25, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Hope it comes to your area of the world soon Lily!

• December 23, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Oh this is a stunning one! I’ve yet to really try them, I got a little set of 3 recently and haven’t taken the time to put them to the test.

• December 25, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Would love to hear what you think Icaria. Which ones did you get?

• December 24, 2013 at 11:30 am

Yes! :) I’m so glad you discovered it, it’s amazing! I have 2 other glosses on top of this – a dark purple and a lighter pink
    It’s one of my top lip gloss brands atm :) and it’s Canadian!

• December 25, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Thanks Kristina! I love it for all the reasons you stated :-)