Sometimes you feel it, sometimes you don’t

Ever look in the mirror and no matter what you do or wear, you’re just not feeling it? That happens to me. More so during changes in season where it takes my internal body clock and rhythm to get into the program. Today, luckily, I finally felt it. I felt okay and didn’t feel like I looked or felt exhausted. I attribute some of this to makeup. Oh yes, I do.

The past couple of days, I’ve been wearing bright lips but today I switched it up and kept it natural. I have also been trying to mix things up in my makeup routine: mixing old favourites with new. In terms of ‘old’ favourites, now that it’s Fall, I’m LOVING NARS Sin blush. The slightly golden sheen of this plummy blush is perfection for fall. I also am loving Diorskin Nude foundation again. It is my favourite foundation – it doesn’t feel heavy, and gives my skin the perfect amount of coverage. As for new things I’m testing, I’m loving some new eye products from Clinique. Stay tuned for more on those! Review to come!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

6 thoughts on “Sometimes you feel it, sometimes you don’t

• November 6, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I wasn’t feeling it either up untill last week when I purchased a new eyeshadow! It sometimes doesn’t take much oh and a few new tops are also helping. :)

• November 13, 2013 at 9:50 pm

What eyeshadow did you get? ;-)

• November 10, 2013 at 12:36 am

Oh yeah – I definitely relate to having days where no matter what, you’re not feeling it at all! I was insomniac-ing last night until 4 a.m. Needless to say, this morning’s “look” was a messy bun and whole lotta concealer for my now purple under eyes. I love your natural and beautiful looks above and can’t wait to read your Clinique reviews!

• November 13, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Thanks lady! I’ve had insomnia lately too – it sucks so I totally get the messy bun and concealer look ;-)

• November 21, 2013 at 9:58 am

You look gorgeous in your low key lip!! I might need to look into that Dior foundation now, your skin looks amazing too!! Big fan of Sin, BIG.

• November 22, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Your last sentence reminds me of a line from Pretty Woman ;-). Thanks lady. Hope you’re doing well! Love all your instagram updates.