Who knew ‘stick-on’ nail polish would get so much attention?

I’ve been on the fence about the ‘peel and stick’ nail polish strips that are on the market. I’ve tried a few different brands, and while I haven’t had a bad experience, I haven’t been that excited. Maybe I subconsciously associated them with the press-on nails of the past which I disliked.

But last week, I had the a-ha moment thanks to Sally Hansen.* Something compelled me to try this particular Salon Effects Nail Polish Strip. I loved the pattern, and thought why not.

So happy I did! I loved — and so did a lot of people it seems.

I have NEVER had so many positive comments and reactions to nail polish. Ever.

Whether in a boardroom meeting or paying for groceries, these nails were attention grabbers.

I love the script and I love the pop of white. So pretty and chic. I’ve had it on for a number of days, and it hasn’t chipped much at all. The first few days were chip-free.

Mama wants more. ;-)

5 thoughts on “Who knew ‘stick-on’ nail polish would get so much attention?

• September 12, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Hey Michelle, these are so chic! I’ve tried nail stickers from NCLA and I absolutely love them (black lace detail over red)! Now I want something like this as well :)

• September 12, 2013 at 7:34 pm

thanks Sunny! This one was so unique in my view. People were curious as to what it said. I am not sure but it is pretty!

• September 12, 2013 at 4:30 pm

I’m getting back into my dark vampy polish mood but this is so pretty! I just might get them for my daughter since she loved the newspaper prints last year. Now of course I may very well do an accent nail with these. :)

• September 12, 2013 at 7:35 pm

I’m loving vampy dark polishes too. I like the idea of using this as an accent! I will give that shot.

• September 30, 2013 at 12:58 am

I love the script on you! I had a great experience with the SH strips, too. Gotta love the ease and utter lack of drying time! Woohoo!