Feeling Foxy! Thanks to Tarte Glamazon Lipstick

Can I gush about a hot pink lipstick? I have to. The lipstick is Tarte’s Foxy. And dare I say, I feel a little foxy when I wear it. 😉

In all seriousness, if you’re looking for a new hot pink lipstick, take a look at Foxy.

Foxy is one of Tarte’s Glamazons, a line of long-wearing, clay-infused lipsticks. The lipsticks’ packaging is awesome — long wooden tubes with a pretty painted motif. Inside is a highly pigmented colour that applies very smoothly and feels creamy, even though it is matte.

To me, Foxy is neither too cool or too warm. It is just perfectly balanced in my opinion. It feels very comfortable on all day, and does live up to its name as being a long-lasting lipstick.

When I put this on, Foxy instantly brightens my face. Love.

I’ve been so happy with this colour, I now want more. In fact, Tarte has been wowing me lately that I want to try everything from the brand.

Now I’m plotting about what’s next on my acquisition list from Tarte. Any recommendations?

Comments

1. says

This colour looks absolutely amazing on you. It looks very close to how Catrice’s Kiss Kiss Hibiskus looks on me, but you pull off such a shade so much better than me.

2. says

Whoa, this is SO cool! From the packaging to the color, it’s amazing! I haven’t tried any lip products from Tarte, but I do really like their fatty pencils/eyeliner pencils. They are SOOO creamy but once they set they aren’t going anywhere!

• Michelle says

I think you would love this colour Sunny. I haven’t tried much else from the brand other than the blushes which I love. I want to try everything now!

3. says

I need to try these lipsticks! I just purchased NARS Mexican Rose so I don’t need another hot pink, but I should find a shade from Tarte to try. Have you tried their Cream Shadows? I really like Slate. I’m also interested in their Maracuja foundation because I love the Maracuja oil and concealer.

• Michelle says

Hey Alison, next time you need a lipstick, give this one a shot 😉 I haven’t tried anything else from them except blush so these suggestions sound great.

4. says

Is this new or something? I never saw it before but the packaging is so cool! And the shade is awesome on you, I love bright shades on you! ^^

• Michelle says

Thanks Teri! I believe these came out in the Fall. The packaging is awesome. It is slightly larger than a normal tube of lipstick and the wooden case is just so pretty! I want more. :-)