Pure Grace by Philosophy

I was once a one-fragrance, signature scent kind of woman. But lately, I realized how much fun it is to switch it up, depending on my mood.

Philosophy’s Pure Grace entered my life in the summer when I was introduced to the Philosophy brand. Since then, I’ve been wearing this fragrance at least three or four times a week.

I don’t know much about fragrances. But I do know what I like. Typically, it’s scents that are more earthy in tone, ┬ámusky. I also like florals and ‘clean’ not complex or overpowering scents. When I read the online description about this fragrance, I finally understood why it spoke to me:

“A lighter, softer, crisper interpretation of the original Amazing Grace fragrance, Pure Grace is a clean, transparent blend of fresh blossoms and cool greens, laced with sensual, frosty musk.”

To me, it does smell fresh and modern. I feel great when I spritz it on. I never feel like I’m overwhelming people around me.┬áThe scent for me is appropriate for a work day and also when I’m out and about with the family. And it’s the only fragrance my husband has commented on , and said he loved, in recent memory. Bonus points!

Do you have a go-to scent or do you mix it up?

7 thoughts on “Pure Grace by Philosophy

• November 27, 2012 at 9:58 pm

LOVE when the boys notice! :) It’s the biggest compliment. I have to go try this as I love Amazing Grace.

You should give TOCCA Colette a try. It’s at Sephora. Great soft scent for everyday wear. :)

• November 27, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Right?! He doesn’t usually notice (after 12 years of marriage, it’s just a given that he thinks I’m fab LOL ;-) ) I am going to investigate TOCCA

• November 27, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Yes, definitely a clean Hobbit smell ;-)

• November 28, 2012 at 5:35 pm

LOVE the simple packaging on the bottle.

• December 1, 2012 at 10:43 pm

i have a handful of fragrances and I rarely wear any of them, which is sad! I’m definitely trying to wear them more, but before I used to go through phases with them, where if i wore a scent it would be a specific one for months at a time! :)

• Pingback: Mad About Florabotanica