I was staring at my makeup brushes today and thought, “I should really clean those.” I can’t remember the last time I washed them thoroughly. That’s bad. I know that. Made me think of a blog post though. So now, it’s question time.
How often do YOU….
1) clean your makeup brushes
2) put sunscreen on
3) pluck/tweeze/wax your brows
4) get your hair cut
5) purge ‘old’ makeup
1) not often enough. I used to clean with brush cleaner once a week and deep clean every two weeks. I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t done it at all.
2) not often enough. I need to get in the habit and use everyday.
3) get them waxed every three to four weeks.
4) should be every 6 to 8 weeks but I haven’t had a cut since Feb! I need to go. Soon!
5) not as much as I should. I am a pack rat. Terrible habit.
Hope you’ve had a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!