05 Jul 2009 12 Comments
Honest Scrap Tag
I’ve been tagged by Mama Mish Mash (mochamishmash.blogspot.com), Yinka (vexinthecityx.blogspot.com), and Sher (lolitariot.blogspot.com/) to complete this tag. Thanks ladies!
Here’s the deal. Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don’t forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
1. I was born in Manila, the Philippines and moved to Toronto when I was five.
2. I didn’t speak a word of English until I started kindergarten. My parents thought it was ironic that I majored in Journalism in university! (does this count as two facts? LOL.)
3. I met my husband at work.
4. I worked at a coffee shop called Second Cup in high school where I became a certified ‘coffee bean expert.’ I still know how to make a great cappuccino!
5. In the late 1990s, I bought my first MAC lipstick called Chili and my first MAC brush – powder brush that is numbered #1. I still have it.
6. I used to win free t-shirts at bars regularly when I was single. Whenever there was a free t-shirt giveaway or a t-shirt was thrown into the crowd by a DJ for any reason, I would always catch one.
7. While at a music festival in the late 1990s, I ‘lost’ one of my shoes in the mosh pit while the Beastie Boys were playing. Surprisingly I was able to find the shoe after the concert!
8. I have a bad sense of direction. Don’t make me read a map – I’m useless. LOL.
9. I loved Abba as a kid and used to make my younger sister and cousin pretend that we were the band.
10. I love to read — I’ve always been a bookworm. Now it is just a matter of finding time between the family, work, and blogging!
Now I tag:
Grace London (http://www.londonmakeupgirl.blogspot.com/)
Makeup Mama (http://www.makeupbabble.blogspot.com/)
Feline Fairy (www.felinefairy.blogspot.com/)
Always Adira (www.alwaysadira-jenaissequois.blogspot.com/)
And anyone else who wants to do the tag!
P.S. Can someone please tell me how to provide links to people in your post without having to spell out the URL? I’m such a dunce! LOL.